Shop Small Saturday is a nation-wide opportunity for small businesses to join together and sell their craft during one of the busiest shopping days of the holiday season. The Fort Worth Community Arts Center will be hosting our fourth annual Shop Small Saturday sale. We know that supporting small businesses and artists plays a big role in making our community great!
The Arts Center is looking for artists and vendors for our Shop Small Saturday sale on November 25, 2017, from 10 AM to 4 PM. We are focusing on reasonably-priced artisan-created works. We offer a safe, well-lit and weather-proof venue for artists to sell their works to the public. Artists will be distributed throughout all the galleries, with tables and chairs provided which will be set up prior to your arrival.
The deadline to apply is Monday, November 13. Artists will be notified via email by Wednesday, November 15 if they have been accepted. Please be sure to check your email for load in instructions if you are selected. The Arts Center will process all sales. Artists will write up their own sales slips, provided by the Arts Center. The Arts Center will issue a check to the artist by Friday, December 8, minus the Arts Center 25% commission.
Please note that completion of this entry form agrees to the following:
- The artist or a representative of the artist will load in all artwork from 8:30 AM to 10 AM on Saturday, November 25, 2017. All artwork will be set up by 10 AM on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
- Please note the Arts Center has a limited number of carts available, it is suggested that artists bring their own carts.
- The Arts Center will provide either one 6’ rectangular table or one 8’ rectangular table and two chairs. The artist will be responsible for any tablecloths or table top shelving they require. No additional standalone shelving or other tables are allowed.
- The artist or a representative of the artist will be present with artwork to sell at the Arts Center on Saturday, November 25, 2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- All artwork will be removed from the Arts Center from 4 PM to 5 PM on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
- Any artwork that is not removed from the Arts Center by 5 PM on Saturday, November 25, 2017 will become property of the Arts Center.
- The artist will be responsible for keeping track of their own inventory. The Arts Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.